Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2010

Conplans and holidays

Guys, I’m going to have a lot of free days over the next two month. Well, my BSJ is only fort wo more month, and up to now I only had taken two days free. So first I’ll have the next two days free, so I have time for sewing. After that I’ll have to work three and a half weeks straight while nearly everyone at work is on vacation – our department has to run even during the down period. But after that I’m free from July 28th till August 6th. Then I’ll have to work for a week, and then I’ll have a week free time again (August 16th – 20th). Well, then the remaining time of my BSJ is only seven days, and I’ll still have two free days to spend…

Also I don’t have to go babysitting for the next five weeks.

Upcoming Events are for me the Chisaii this week (July 3rd/4th). I think we’ll all be there, Beo a bit later cause of work, only one I don’t know about is Zwerg. As far as I know we’ll be cosplaying Bleach and Pokemon on Saturday, Bleach at day, and since we plan to stay there long we’ll take our Kigurumi with us so we have something comfy to wear in the evening. On Sunday we’ll be cosplaying Naruto as a group and I hope on wearing my new Lavi-Cos sometime as well. I’ll have to decide the next days where I’ll be sleeping (at home’s impractical because of the bus connection, Thym said she won’t let anyone sleep over, and I got an offer from Sonna to sleep at her place in Harburg), since all those who wanted to sleep ant my place either found someone other to sleep at or aren’t able to come (like LeCri q.q ). And the n ext two days I’ll be busy making muffins and finishing my cosplays (or at least putting them in a wearable state).

The weekend right after the Chisaii it’s time for camping together with lots of other Mexxlers. It’s somewhere in Hamburg, they had a change of administration, and it’s said that it’s now at another place than originally planned. Well, it seems I’ll have to go there alone, since Thym definitely has to work, Beo as well as it seems. And I don’t know what’s with Zwerg and Asta. But I hope Thym will lend me her tent, I love it. I think I’ll take Espeon with me as my sleeping suit XD And lots of muffins so I have something to eat.

Three weeks after that I’ll go to Köln on Thursday, to sleep at Kishis place while the Animagic (Animagic from July 30th till August 1st). Yeah, I wanna go there all three days. I’ll be so damn dead after it x.x But it’s okay, I’ll have a lot of fun there and I have a few free days after it so I don’t have to go to work totally tired out. And I had the idea to spend a few days at LeCris home after the Ani XD I think I’ll decide after the Ani if I’ll really do that. I don’t have any Cosplans yet, but I’ll definitely go as Lavi one of the days. A Con without Lavi isn’t possible XD And I half-promised to bring Soba and Mitarashi-Dango.. and of course I’ll make lots of muffins!

Well, two weeks after the Ani I’ll take the train to leave northern Germany and go to Bayern to visit Raviell. LeCri will be there as well. We’ll have four days fun and’ll do silly things. And when I’m returning to Lüneburg, those two will go to the Lake Constance for vacation..

That’s it for my plans about the next weeks, as far as I am planning. I wanna go to the theme park in Soltau with a group and in Cosplay, but we’ll see if that’ll really happen.

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was that we’ve started a new secret santa at nekobento. This time I’m not the organizer, only some kind of helping organizer – if the real organizer has questions she can ask me, I have a list about who is whose secret santa as well, so if something happens we have someone who can take her place.

When I first read the wish list I got, I was like “What the fuck?! How shall I do that, what shall I buy, I can never get something good for her!“, but after thinking two or three minutes I had a good idea and I think I’ll do what I’ve thought about. But I can’t tell whom I got or what I’m going to put in the package, cause it’s supposed to be a surprise, and perhaps someone from nekobento is going to read this.

So I’ll have to somehow manage to go to the asian shops in Hamburg at the weekend.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen