Donnerstag, 5. August 2010

Bento-Stuff!


Yeah well, I keep on being lazy when it comes to writing in here...I have two reasons for now writing this, first I'm bored with the book I'm reading for my administration interview at university tomorrow. Second is that the package with my bento-stuff has arrived - earlier than I thought.
A while ago I ordered from an Ebay-seller named kaczan*bento ("yingka bento Store", link below). The Shop has a wide variety of goods, and prices are okay (I think so, never bought bentostuff before). The shipping was very fast, I don't know if I was simply lucky - but while the stated shipping time was 3 to 5 weeks to Germany, my package arrived after eight days.
Also good was the packaging. Everything arrived thickly wrapped in several layers of bubble wrap, so the boxes in the beginning seemed much bigger than they actually are.

First thing to unwrap was my Urara Blue Dragonfly box. I've loved the Urara designs ever since I saw them, so now I bought my first item of this series. Many others will follow, main part of them Usagi and Dragonfly. The box came with no equipment, so I'll have to make a belt for it. And I'll soon buy a set of fit-under-the-lit-chopsticks for all three Urara-designs.
Second came my green frog-box. It's childish, but it's really cute and has a lot of equipment, such as a divder for the upper tier, fit-under-the-lid-chopsticks, -spoon and -fork, and a belt.After that there was the bundle of the equipment I bought. First a furikake-chicken. I don't know why I bought this, I never use furikake... but it was so cute! Second, a pair of little containers for salad cream, ketchup and other.Third a set of four silicon cups who make a circle together, so they fit in the corners of oval bento boxes. Fourth (and last) is a set of three flower-shaped vegetable-cutters. I've wanted a Sakura-shaped vergetable-cutter for long, now I have it together with two other flowers (and I'll need to find out which flowers these are). After unpacking the boxes I knew why most peoples first thought about them is like "oh my god, they're so small". When I got my first box I was like "and I ever thought bento boxes are so small you think it's for little children" - now I have to say, my first box is a really big one. But I think it's good the new ones are small, I mostly had problems with filling the big one cause there is so much space, and the last times I never managed to eat all of the food. So perhaps this is a better size and I will be able to eat it all - we'll se, I'll make a bento for tomorrow when I'm at the university (don't really like the food in the canteen).

And after adding the pictures I remember why I don't add the older, pre-written posts - blogspot keeps bullying me, I'm not able to copy text in here, move the pics around and such stuff... At this rate posting is no fun.
Anyways, I'll have to go back to reading this stupid book for tomorrow.

kaczan*bento / yingka bento Store: http://stores.ebay.de/yingka-bento-store

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen