Samstag, 7. August 2010

Bento and University

As planned, I made a bento for todays (or rather yesterday since it's after midnight) day at university. I used my new frog-box, couldn't resist something this childish but cute XD

Already while packing the box I noticed it's smaller than my old one. It was way easier to fill it with small portions of food. Eating it was easier as well, I didn't have to search my bag for a fork as usual because of those under the lid (I used the chopsticks what was quite unfamiliar). And the size of the box really fits my eating habits better, I ate nearly everything. So if the bento is meant as one meal the smaller boxes are better, if I wanna eat most of the day from it in little portions the bigger box fits better.
The bento consists of noodles (from those noodle soup-packages, love them), a bear-shaped egg and a little chocolate in theleft (upper) tier. Right (lower) tier holds apple rabbits (and apple slices), more chocolate, slightly roasted sausage (don't like them raw), and slightly caramelized (yes, I put sugar on them), sakura-shaped carrot slices. It was tasty, and - as said - I managed to nearly eat it all up.

And a little about my administration interview, I think it was okay. The woman who made the one-on-one interwiev was friendly, while the following short presentation about a topic of our choice (onlinegame-addiction in my case) she seemed very interested and to listen closely. In the group discussion I think we all felt a little awkward, but it was also okay. When the stress was over, first thing to do at home was sleeping, because I hadn't slept at night out of nervousness.

And now I'll have to go to bed because I'll have to braid Neles hair in the morning for her first day at school.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen