Dienstag, 23. Februar 2010

Sewing against the cherry blossoms - Day2

Haaah.. I hate it. I couldn't do anything on Dratini, though I had enough time. But before I can start cutting the fabric (you really don't need a pattern for kimono/yukata), I have to iron it - and that's the point, our iron hates me. It doesn't work no matter what I'm doing. So I'll have to wait for my mam ironing it tomorrow... But I started calculating how to cut it. So perhaps I can start with sewing toorrow. If not (if my sis seys it's to late and sewing is too noisy when I'm back from babysitting), I'll start on thursday. I hope I'll be able to finish sewing the yukata the weekend.

Well, pictures. First, whole thing (only because of the cat in there XD), then one branch (with cats ass). And after that the fabric.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen