Montag, 22. Februar 2010

A few things from the last weeks - Part 1

Yeah, I was really lazy the last weeks... But I'll only talk a bit about everything (because I don't remember much XD).

One week after our shooting (the shooting was the last thing I talked about here) was the Chisaii. On thursday I visited Thym so she could teach me how to put on the hakama. That day I found out Asta and Thym didn't have the iaido course that weekend. But even though they didn't come to the Chi. I wore my Kikyo cos at the Chisaii and I have to say, except for the wig its very comfortable to wear. Okay, I have to admit that flip-flops and socks are a little cold (and wet) when you're going outside in the snow (and they're very slippery). But that's a thing one has to accept and it's livable (I had three pair of white socks with me). Again, there were no pictures of me. I don't know how I do it, but I have the feeling I'm fleeing from the cameras...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen