Sonntag, 10. Januar 2010

Snow... again. And a photoshoot.

Well, I'm back from the photoshoot. It was damn cold. It's right that after days with -15°C a temperature of -2°C seems warm. But not if it is windy. And it was really windy (Lavis hammer wanted to go flying..). In the end I couldn't even feel my feet... And Astas camera decided on not taking photos at this temperature. So we went back with only a few pictures taken. But it was (together with Astas and Thyms shooting without me) enough to make a film out of it.
We spent the night at Astas home. I'm everytime again impressed by how long those two are able to sleep. I was awake for hours when they stopped sleeping...
And it was snowing over night. From when we came back from the shoot till Asta and me driving to the stable there have been about 12cm of snow falling. At my home we now have somewhere between 20cm and 25cm of snow total. School's cancelled for tomorrow. It was the first thing that was told me when I came home, and the first thng that was told me when Asta came online. And yes, it's nice for them they have a day free, but I'll have to go to work.
So now I'm going to sleep while my laptop still receiving the photos. Let's see when I'll wake up to shut it down...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen