Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010

Why are holidays already over?

And again I forgot to take photos... And tomorrow work starts again, so I'll go to work when it's still dark outside, and come back when it's dark again... so I can only hope Snow stays another week. Or I don't have to go to work because of snow (utopian thoughts XD"). I really hope snow stays. Cause I love it *__* I took the dog for a walk today. It was funny, he's searching in and unter the snow for the food I'm throwing in there XD And I threw snowballs on him. He tries to catch them XD We were both wet after this (And while walking the snow got into my trousers, that was cold x.x).
Ansta and Thym came up with the idea of a cosplay photoshoot in the snow. Well, nice idea and I'd love to have good pictures. But they told me today that they want to do it tomorrow. As said before, when I start workind it's still dark, when I'm done with work it's going to be dark again, so no chance for taking photos... Another reason for hoping the snow will stay the week.

At least I don't have to go to work by bike, my mom has the car and will bring me. But I don't want to get up this early, I really need my sleep... And my friends still have a few days of holiday...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen