Freitag, 1. Januar 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to everyone!

I spent my New Years Eve at Sheenas home, together with her, Blake and Knödel (and the drunk adults downstairs..). We had kinda party till midnight, and then we went outside for the fireworks. Guys, if the firework won't stand, look if it's the right way up - Blake accidentially started one of the fireworks kind of into the ground - it started to fire onto us. After the fireworks we got back inside cause we were freezing - it was after one o'clock. Then we watched "Spiderman 3" and a movie in TV, till Blake had to go at 4:45a.m. (poor boy had to work this morning). After that, another movie, "Panic Room", till round 7a.m. (Sheena slept after Blake was gone). I could only sleep till short before nine, Knödel snores worse than Thym -.-
And I got a few sms with New Years greetings. I think, most funny one was from someone from the game nights. He must've been totally drunk when he wrote it (and it was only round 10p.m.). For those who speak german, he wrote "Guten rusc in neue ja".

The sewing session with Yuki on Wednesday wasn't successful, she didn't want to do anything and grouched it's ardous. Well, in seven hours she managed to cut out three of six parts. And we didn't even had to do a pattern.
But at least I attached the collar onto the Kimono, so I think I'll be done with it tonight. And I ordered a new wig, fro a german seller, so I hope it'll arrive next week. So the only remaining Problem is the one with the Hakama...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen