Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009

Sewing "lessons" and Snow

In a few hours Yuki will come to visit me. No, it's more I should teach her how to sew a cosplay. So she'll come to me with fabric and her sewing machine and I'll have to help her doing a pattern. I wonder what we will get in the end, I don't even know which Cos we're going to do o.Ò

Snow is back *___* It's really snowing a lot this Winter. I hope we'll get the Chance to take a few Pictures in the Snow... (Would be so cool to have more Cosplays so we could take photos of them all, like this we'll have to wait till next winter for snow photos..) But well, I think it's going to snow a few times more this winter, since it started this early.

Oh, And I had to realize New Years Eve is tomorrow. I thought I would have a few days more... Up to now, nothing is planned. so I'll have to sit at home alone and feel bored...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen