Montag, 28. Dezember 2009

On goes the fight against the Kimono XD

Wow, I'm nearly done with Kikyos Kimono... Only the Collar and the Seams at the bottom are missing. But I'll work on them tomorrow, for today I'm done. While watching "Angels and Demons" I'll try to understand how to do the Collar (the instruction is turbid, suddenly there are things mentioned I never read about before, and it's in english x.x).
Of course I took a few photos.

(I look really fat in this x.x Perhaps I should take away a few Centimeters at the back seams, since I didn't make french seams, what I read is what's normally done...)
And
well, it's not very motivating when you work on something for three days and then someone comes saying "Oh, I do such a thing in 3 or 4 hours"... *stares at one certain person*

Oh, and I found a very special landscape. On my bed XD The forest of pins. And in the background you can see the fabric mountains. (Pictures are very bad, my mobile seems to hate me..) (Yes, I'm sewing on my bed. And Yes, I'm using my bed as a large pincushion XD )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen