Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2009

St. Nicholas Day Ice Skating

Well, now I'm ill x.x

Was a bit ill on Friday evening, so I worried about having to cancel the meeting with Asta and Thym. But Sunday morning it was a lot better, only ab bit of sore throat left. So I went on cleaning up my room.
In the evening I went to the ice rink. I worried about being late, cause I was there around 7:05 p.m. - and then I waited out there in the cold for Asta and Thym to arrive. Short before eight I decided on going ice-skating cause I had enough from waiting. Round 8:30 those two arrived - Thym was a bit confused about the time of the meeting they had before. But well, after they were there we had fun.
Thym falls face foreward when she slips on ice XD It looks kinda cute.
The night was short for me, I can't sleep well when Thym lies next to me snoring... But i think from now on I'll rather sleep in a bed with Asta than with Thym - Asta uses much less space in bed XD

Today those two slept really long - I lay awake for hours. I hate not being able to sleep with other persons in a room. when we finally stood up we ate breakfast - at midday XD
And as I said, now I'm ill. Being ill plus ice-skating while wearing clothes not warm enough (even if I didn't froze I think it was to cold for my body) plus far too less sleep makes one ill. So I hope I'll sleep early today... But well, it was worth it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen