Samstag, 26. Dezember 2009

Christmas and Sewing

Well, I finally started with my Kikyo Cos yesterday. I have to say: the pattern of a Kimono is very simple - but it's very tiring doing straight seams exactly 1cm away from the edge x.x However, I won't give up. I want to do as much as possible till work starts, cause when work hast started I won't do much, I know it. And I talked to Asta a few minutes ago, she said probably she and Thym will be on a Iaido seminar while the next Chisaii (and they're not even registered for the Chisaii, so probability for them coming in there is little). When I'll have to go to the Chisaii alone I don't want to go as Lavi, binding myself doesn't work (and I'l feel lonely without my Allen und Kanda q.q). So I'll have to be done with Kikyo till then.
Until now I'm done with cutting the fabric and doing the back and side seams (okay, did this yesterday...). Today I cut the fabric for the sleeves, sewed them together and attached the first one to the bodypart (I'm ill, so I slept most of the day). And when I'm done with blogging I'll neat the open edges of the sleeve and underarm-opening. Let's see how far I'll get till my mother sends me to bed XD Pictures will be taken tomorrow, when both sleeves are attached.

Now to the Christmas part... I didn't really had some kind of Christmas feeling on most of Christmas Eve... Dinner gave me more a feeling of New Years Eve, cause we've done raclette on that day for years. But when we sat beneath the Christmas tree it was nearly like in the past. I got a totally cute T-shirt *__* Pictures follow when I've taken some (tomorrow?). Oh, and not to forget the Christmas greetings for my blog. Taking the picture was easy. But working on it was hard, the program didn't want to do as I wished. But I'm content with the result.
Yesterday I was im my room cutting fabric, pinning the parts together and sewing most of the day. I can't remember doing something else o.Ò
Today I should've went to my uncles birthday party with my father and siblings. And how should it be different, I'm ill. So I had to stay at home. Let's see the positive things in life, I had more time for sewing...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen