Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010

Work, worms, other things...

Three days of work and I don't feel like doing it any more XD" I'm tired, I'm ill, I'm bored... But well, working makes money...

Yesterday I found a funny article in someones blog, http://kipet.wordpress.com/2009/03/15/ein-kleiner-trip-in-die-natur/. I'll edit here later for what the article says, after I forced Thym to translate it.

About the LBM, most things are clear now. Even though two persons I wanted to come with us haven't gotten permission by their parents q.q

And about Kikyo, I'll have to remove the collar tomorrow. Hope on buying the needed fabric on friday.. So if the Collar is fixed, that part of the Cos is done (I won't make a juban before Chisaii, I'll simply buy a white t-shirt...). The new wig is ordered, payed, and has been send today, so it should arrive tomorow or on friday. And again, the big problem left is the hakama. Don't know what to do about it... But well, I'll think about it tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen