Montag, 22. Februar 2010

Sewing against the cherry blossoms - Day1


Well, I'm now start a little experiment. Or rather, I'll combine two things I want/have to do.
I wanted to have cherry blossoms in my room, and I'll have to do my Dratini cosplay before LBM.
So this evening I cut off two branches of our neighbourghs cherry tree. I put them in water and now I'll take photos every morning and evening and post them here. I'm doing this following the tradition of so called "barbara trees". As a result from what I read the first blossoms should bloom in about three weeks. That means for me I have three weeks for Dratini. Leaves one week for Lavis trousers who have to be done as well till LBM... But I'll do it!
Parallel to cutting the branches I washed all the fabric I buyed for Dratini on saturday. The white fabric is dry already, the blue one will be in an hour, so I'll post the pictures here tomorrow.
(And now I'll go and continue working on the update about the last weeks)

See, pictures. First the whole thing, after that both single branches.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen