Montag, 26. April 2010

Birthdays, Bento, and other stuff

Well... On Saturday a week ago I went to Hamburg (did I ever mention I like going by train?). First to buy the fabric for Rangiku, second to search for mochigome, and third for a birthday party.
Kay, the thing with the fabric was a total failure. I decided to force Thym into buying me the same fabric she'll use for her Cos, and to simply repair Lavis trousers instead of sewing new ones.
My search for mochigome was a total success. I found it in the first shop I was in (the one I love cause it has lots of cool stuff). And I found shiratamako a well - but was stupid enough to buy only the mochigome... *sigh* thats so typical for me.
The party was to celebrate the birthdays of four Animexx-members (of which I had known only two, and one I don't now even now after the party). It was fun there. Except for the part that it brought back to my mind why cosplayers and such people aren't liked in the japanese garden (it seems to happen often they're thrown out by the park guards) - they were noisy, they left their rubbish in the bushes, and I have the feeling a small group wrote something on the walls of the tea ceremony house -.-
Somewhere around eight (could've been earlier, my sense of time got messed up) the remaining people (eight including me) went to the Hamburger Dom, a big temporary amusement park in Hamburg. It was fun to stroll along there with my Dratini wig on - try it out once in a time to go to such a place with waist-long, light blue hair XD I got quite a lot of weird looks XD (And I'm able to pin my wig on in a way I can even ride a roller coaster without my wig coming off my head.)

On monday I had my first try on (sakura-)mochi from mochigome. Well, I overdid it with the colouring and they were not exactly as I wanted them to be, but I think it was a good first try and they were tasty (and much more edible than my first tries with rice flour). I decided to make some for Thyms birthday party at the Hanami in Hamburg as well.

On Tuesday Thym visited me at work. We timed it so that we would spend my lunch break together. To mark the occasion I made a Bento we ate together (kay, I ate the most, but I made it, and I had work to do, and Thym got mochi instead).
After Thym was gone I was asked by one of the people there if that girl were my sister, cause we look alike in the face... Yes, we are siblings! Not by flesh, but in mind.

On wednesday Asta, Thym and Beo went to Hamburg without me (had to work all day long) to buy the fabric for our Bleach-Cosplays. After that they had a little shooting at "Planten un Blomen" (a big park in Hamburg, the earlier mentioned japanese garden is a part of it). They also took soome videos (I'm happy not having been there, I hate videos taken of me even more than photos). And they went to the sushi bar, about what I'm totally jealous, I like it there and I really like to eat there and I totally love the macha ice cream *__*

Okay guys, that's it for today. Pictures will follow later, since my laptop is still broken I can't put them from the camera on the computer.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen