Montag, 5. April 2010

Bookfair Leipzig - part 1

Yeah, it's a little late to write about the LBM, but well, who cares XD I was to tired (or to lazy) for writing earlier...
First I have to admit my "Sewing against the cherry blossoms"-project failed. The first two blossoms bloomed while I was visiting Thym, and after that the branches were dead o.Ò And I didn't manage to finish sewing to any degree...
Our tour started on Friday - a little late cause I came late from work and had to pack my stuff. We met at the Loewe-Center and buyed our breakfast and something to drink there. Well, I myself forgot buying breakfast..
We traveled with two cars, Thym and me driving. Thym had told me we wanted to take the autobahn, so I searched my driving route according to this. Thyms navigational.. thing.. led her over the country roads, so we had no idea where they were. Till I got a call they are somewhere, they didn't know exactly where and where they should go to get back on their way to Halle (we slept in Halle, not Leipzig). Well, after all there were ahead of us.. So we met on a resting place, talked a bit - and when we wanted to go on, Thyms car decided on dying. We tried to fix it by ourselves (and failed), got help from two nice truckdrivers, but nothing helped. So we decided on me (and the others in my car) driving ahead for check-in.
I hate Halle! It's confusing as hell, half of the streets (particularly the main streets) are one-ways, and they have multi-track roundabouts with traffic lights... I've gone crazy over it that night! When I finally managed to drop Mareju and miku at the hostel and find a charge-free parking lot, Thym and the otheres were already in Halle. Well, like that we were able to lead them to the parking lot...
The hostel was nice, all of us girls in one room.Do I have to mention it was messy about quarter-hour after our arrival?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen