Sonntag, 11. April 2010

Bookfair Leipzig - part 2

And on it goes...

On Saturday, Thym and I woke up at six in the morning (rather, my alarmer rang at six, I lay awake long before x.x ) to go to the showers while no-one else was there and we had plenty of warm water^^ After it we went back to bed to sleep another one or two hours XD After that we all got dressed very slow, so we were late at the fairground and had to wait to go to the parking lots... The line in front of them ended on the autobahn. Waiting in the line was really really peeving...
After we got into the first buildig, I lost the others, and one of those security-guys won't let me go any further with my hammer - so I had to leave it in the cloakroom q.q Well, after I made it to hall 2 (where the manga- and anime-area was) I was glad about it. It was more overcrowded than last year. There were more people than last year, and even though the stage for the cosplay-competition and the performances was in hall 2 (instead of the CCL like last year), there wasn't more space given for it all. The salesarea was so extreme crowded, you wasn't able to go through it. I didn't even try to go shopping, but stayed in the "Chillout-area". Half of the Manga-area was separated from the rest by walls, in there it was much more quiet and less crowded. And the stage was in there so it was dark in there - lots of people complained about the salesarea being too crowded and the chillout-area being too dark for taking good pictures.
After taking a first look on it all, it was nearly time for my first meetup. I had two meetups at the same time (both 14:00 at different places), and went first to the NuS-meetup. It was nice to meet those I've known from last year, and even though meet new people. And I got scolded because Lavis jacket isn't neated XD And Anju told me about making a corset being a totally easy thing, so now I want to sew one...
After that I went to the DGM-meetup. I won't tell much about it, but it was totally fun. Whenever there is a DGM-meetup at a Con I am, I'll go there as Lavi, no matter which Cosplay was planned originally. I had the chance to meet a lot of really nice people. First, there was one of the Linalis, who I got to know as Eliade at the Chisaii. I was happy to see you again^^ Second, I was able to meet my second Kanda. We met on the internet shortly before, but I really like her^^ Third, I found a totally cute Allen - I had to hug her the moment I saw her. And only a little later I adopted her XD Fourth, there were all those other Lavis. A group of Lavi together is really really funny XD I stayed with a few of the others till the fair endet, and was (again) too late for our departure...
Back at the hostel I wanted to finish Dratini - and hat to detect that the cable of my sewing machine was missing -.- So I started handsewing tail and obi, and got help from Zwerg - thanks again!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen