Montag, 12. April 2010

Next Cosplay - Rangiku Matsumoto

Well, one week ago, Thym and Asta decided on our next Cosplay. Bleach was named a few month ago, but with other Characters. Then we kinda forgot about it, a thing I’m not sad about cause I didn’t really like the character I should’ve done…
But now Bleach is back, and Asta and Thym decided I should do Rangiku Matsumoto, cause “it fits”. After Anbu showed me a few vids about her I had to agree she’s cool. I think she’ll be a lot of fun XD
But I have to admit I forgot which characters Asta and Thym are going to do o.O

Well, I already started thinking about how to do this.
First, I’ll have to buy another Hakama. The question is, should it be as long as the one for Kikyo (strictly spoken it’s too long, but when I’m wearing it girls way it’s okay) or one size shorter (then perhaps I’ll can wear it for other Cosplays as well, but it may be too short for girls way). I won’t sew this one either.
Second, I’ll have to buy a wig. I think it’ll be another heat resistant – they’re more expensive, but they’re more pleasant to handle because they’re knotting less.
Third I’ll have to find a bra – I think my normal ones don’t allow me to have such a big cleavage.
Fourth I’ll have to make a pattern for the top. I’m thinking about how to do it best, cause what I first thought of wont work…

Oh well, problem #3 is solved (at least halfway), I found a bra. Girls, don’t throw away a bra merely cause it’s too small. I’ll have to narrow it, so it fits better, and I’ll sew cushions to put them in the cups to push my breasts. I have big breasts, but for this Cos they’re too small O.O

Kay, further thoughts are postponed on tomorrow, now I really have to go to bed… Good night^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen