Sonntag, 22. November 2009

And again I'm to lazy doing anythin XD" But well, I have a few photos, and they're not going to get less.

Friday I was again at the dentist. I hate it -.- And again my tooth hurt after the dentist did her work. Perhaps I should let the holes as they are, as they are I don't have pain... It hurt so bad I went to bed at 10p.m., which is ridicculously early. And we had no painkillers at home (or better, the one we had didn't help x.x).
But the sky was beautiful again^^ And again, I took a photo.
On saturday I was at the city with my dear Seva. I think we both had a lot of fun. And we noticed, I'm a girl and I'm behaving like one. Cause normally I hate shopping and am too stingy for buying clothes XD But I bought a black roll-neck sweater with slight puffy sleeves, a top from lilac fabric with black lace over it, and a pair of shoes I plan on wearing with lolita fashion. These shoes were sheer luck, very cheap but I think they fit good on my plans. Pictures of the clothes I will give later when I made them XD
But I buyed not only clothes. I found sewing magazines from 1962 in a store, I had to buy some. I would have liked to buy them all, but that would've been to much money. So I took two, and hope on buying the others one after another later.
Then I bought two books at the same shop, first one is "diary of a japanese noblewoman roud 980", second "at that time in nagasaki" (left one on the photo).
Last I bought the postcard for stecco (well, it's some kind of retro-card, but it has a car on it -.-), and - I recieved a card *__* It's from Luxembourg, so it's relative rare to get one like this.

Well, it's late, and I have a lot of pictures in this post... So I'll write about today, well, tomorrow XD Sleep well my dears.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen