Donnerstag, 19. November 2009

Bouncing sheeps and the beautiful sky

There's no motivation left in me x.x For anything.

I should be sewing, but I can't bring myself to it. I should have repaired my bike, but it was too cold outside XD I should make my bento, but don't want to.. That means a lot of stress tomorrow morning.

I found a cute fat bouncing sheep at work. I have seen it and awwww *___* Sooo cute! It has a wire spiral on top so you can pin it on the wall or under the ceiling, and if you pull it, it bounces up and down. Yes, I'm in love XD

Then I had an advisory conversation about my choice of occupation at the job center. Well, it was okay, and I found a few very who sound interesting (and I could finish work earlier).

After it I was in the city a bit, and on my way back to the car it was already dusk (at 4:30p.m.!), and the sky was sooo beautiful, I had to take a picture (unfortunately my mobile won't show the colours as bright as they were, but I think you can get an impression of what it was like).

On saturday I will go shopping with Seva. Have to buy shoes I can wear with my JSK. But first I have to survive work tomorrow, I'm so done. It's shortly after eleven, and I'm going to bed in a few minutes x.x
Therefore, good night my dears, have a good sleep.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen