Montag, 16. November 2009

Momiji Manju *___*


When I got home today, the first part of the mailing I was waiting for was there *__* It was the package from NekoChan of the nekobento-forum. Finally I got my Momiji Manju. I searched for them in all asian shops I know but didn't find them, so I asked NekoChan if she would buy some for me. I have to admit I thought I ordered three packages of them, but it seems it was four... Well, the better, they won't live long either. They're soooooo yummy *___* (sorry for the crappy picture, the camera is gone so I have to take my mobile)

I also brought the postcards for Talatalo and Spellbound to the postoffice today - and I even scanned them before. Now it means waiting for the four cards to arrive. And to search one for stecco49, but his I'll have to buy in LG cause here I can only find a few view cards and greeting cards.
With sewing I wasn't successful today - if your dress is wet neither you can iron it nor you can sew it... So I'll have to iron it tomorrow and sew it on... well, dunno, we'll see.
And I think i'm a bit pissed... But well, that's life, there are times nobody talks to you cause they're all so busy. Nonetheless I feel a bit unloved q.q
Well, now it's time to sleep, tomorrow I'll try to post three of my Bentos from the last time.
Have a good night, mysli

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen