Samstag, 28. November 2009

Postcards and Christmas


Urgh, I was laaazy XD
I really wanted to post on Wednesday, but was to tired to write something. The first time for over a year I slept while babysitting...

Oh, on Tuesday a woman came to us at the registration desk and wanted the key for the bathroom - cause she thought someone was locked in there O.O She said she heard a knocking on the door. And she was right XD"
But the waether was so nice that day, a bit warmer than the days before, and mackarel sky.

For babysitting I took my JSK and shoes and such with me, cause Nora loves my self-sewn stuff (and she was enthused I let her try it on too). I think in a few month or a year or so I'll have to show her how to sew.

Of Thursday I can't remember a lot. I had to cycle to work and an my way I had headwinds -.- But at least it wasn't raining.

Yesterday I found a few people in dragcave who would like to take my SpS eggies. And today I'll get two SpS eggies from different lineages.

After I got such a nice Nils Holgersson-stamp on Thursday I went to the post office to buy more stamps that are not the normal ones with flowers.In the evening I talked to Seva a bit, she wanted to go to the Abi-party. She even managed to persuade Sopal to go with her. And I'm waiting in suspense for tho photos of yesterday, cause I want to se how she looked in the end.

Today I got another postcard, this time from Lous in the Netherlands. It seems the card came a few days ago, but someone put it between my parents mailings so I found it today when they laid it on the kitchen table. And Christmas is coming, mum is starting on decorating everything. I had to get down the nine cartons with al the christmas and advent decoration stuff (and five boxes of decoration for the tree are even in the loft). Now I have to clean my room, it's really messy... My bedclothes are already in the washing machine, now I'll have to sort my fabric into the cartons so the laundry basket is free. And after that I'll have to put away all the other stuff and to wash my clothes. I think I won't get ready with it today...

That was it for today, see ya tomorrow^^ *waves*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen