Dienstag, 24. November 2009

First try on Lolita

Well, I’m back again^^

On Sunday I was at my uncles birthday-party. I decided this day to be my first time in Lolita. Simply because all who would come have known me for years and are used to how I am. I’m not good in planning my time, again I sewed in the car. I think it’s normal for me XD It was a simple black Jumperskirt without any frills or lace, only a few bows. Under it I wore my new roll-neck sweater, a petticoat (too short and with too little poof, but for the first time it was okay), tights, knee-length socks, and the now shoes I buyed on saturday.
I am very happy about the reactions, my sister loves the “dress” (the JSK) and wants one too. My cousins were totally amazed by how my skirt sticks out (and they think about trying petticoats too XD ). The other were happy about seeing me in something other than trousers and bandshirt XP Well, outdoors I earned a few appalled views. And two old women smiled friendly at me^^ But seriously, when I wear it I felt sooo pretty *___* In the Lolita forums they commended me for it, they said it’s a good Casual Lolita combination some of them would wear too. And that it’s a great first try (but well, I’m informing myself on it for at least a year, so it’s not countable as first try I think).
Some kind of funny it was when we saw a car accident. We heard a noise, but didn’t really notice it. I noticed two cars “parking” in the middle of the lane and was like WTF?! o.Ò until I noticed them “parking” in each other. When I told it to my sister she looked at me and said “I knew I know this sound!” XD” But a far as we could see luckily nothing happened except a little car body damage.
And I had to make a picture of my uncles toilet seat, it’s shining XD I love this thing!

On monday I catched a few new dragons. I hope I’ll get my autumns full before the winters came. Now I’m planning on reporting the successes of breeding from September 1st on. And I’m grouping them so I have the same amount of races to breed each day.
And I got a new Postcard, from Canada *__*

But now I’ tired and the photos from today are not even on my laptop, so I’ll stop here and go to bed. Good night my dears^^ *hugs*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen