Sonntag, 15. November 2009

Weekend not as planned

Well guys, this weekend was differend from what I planned.
It begun with my conversation with Seva on Thursday. We planned on meeting online on Friday evening, and she said she would tell Sopal to go online too, so we could talk about a few things regarding to our cosplay-group (and I also like talking to my friends about their week). Well, Sopal having been online I noticed because she clicked my Pokemon, but at that time she was offline already. Seva was online after eleven, but I was sewing and wrote back ten minutes later - few minutes she was offline without answering -.- With that, our vague plans on meeting in the city on Saturday were cancelled.

I don't remeber what I did on Saturday, except from cleaning windows for my mom and going on a walk with the dog. Oh, and I tried on sleeping long, but was totally awake long before ten.

Today I started finishing my Jumperskirt. Or rather, I started with it.. And it went great, it's near what I expected (I knew I should have made a longer hem, 2.4m is a bit too strait. But for the beginning it's okay.). Tomorrow I'll sew the straps and then it's finished for the time being. But I'll have to decorate it later. And I know when to wear it first: on my Uncles birthday-party on Sunday.
And today again, neither a call nor a message from Seva. I planned on meeting her Tuesday beetween work and babysitting, cause I heard about having work off earlier because of a meeting. I think I'll have to call her tomorrow...

And now I' going to sleep, good night my dears.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen